Monday, March 30, 2009

Meme and Popa Time.......

We have to find Urgent Care (thats what its called in Tucson) for Rishard today. He has what some folk here have described as "Stomach virus" or "Stomach Flu". While I have never heard of it; its definitely something wrong with his stomach.. This has been like an all-nighter with him "up chupping" big time. Bill Davis gave me several numbers of Doctors and Pediatricians and OBGYN's.. I will have to get that emailed to me because what ever paper I wrote that information on is in whatever suit pocket I was wearing that day... point being...I dont have that information. Yvonne and I had a good little scare last night and this morning....Lord; nothing can happen to this baby....This is where Rishards Popa and Meme really come in! They were at the hospital when this baby was born and from the time Rishard was three weeks old until leaving Tucson, every weekend of his life was practically with his Popa and Meme. He went to school where Popa taught; and on Thursdays Popa took Rishard home with him for the remainder of the week and we got him at Church on Sundays; for his entire life. Actually, its been more of an adjustment to full time parenting than the new church; for me. Both Popa and Meme will be here for Installation and will be on the East Coast for a month or so. Rishard will return to Tucson with them when they go and spend much of the summer there! Yvonne and I will go back as I am doing a Revival in Tucson this summer...and of course, Rishard will return with us.. In the mean time we have to get this baby well.. Meme and Popa will have a fit if they get here and Rishard is not well... We are very much secondary and Rishard is the primary reason they are coming to Rochester. They truly served Yvonne and me as Parents and they continue that place in our life today and forevermore; and Rishard is for sure their Grandson!

No comments: