Friday, March 20, 2009

Michael Jackson is Hot Again

Folks, this is who I grew up listening to every morning on WDIA Radio Station in Memphis, Tennessee; Michael Jackson and the Jackson Five. I went to their concert at the Midsouth Coliseum in Memphis in the Third Grade and I guess Michael was like Ten years old at the time and killing us. I have always loved Michael Jackson and hated it when he was going through his "Challenges." My belief is just as the Jurors, "Innocent" on all ten accounts. If I like you, I like you regardless of what people say or what is the most poplar stance to take. That's for those of you who know me. If I'm your friend while you're up; I will be your friend when the odds and people are against you! Sadly, Michael left the States; the place where he felt that Americans had given up on him, and moved to London for rest, healing, sanity and all. The media has given us all kinds of stories about Michael like he's broke, deathly ill, whacko and all. They tell us that no one wants to see MJ in concert anymore....tell that to those people who brought tickets for his show that sold out in FOUR HOURS. Looks to me like SOMEONE wants to see him perform! Fans in London bought 750,000 tickets in Four hours to Michael Jackson's concerts at London's O2 Arena. Michael calls this the "The Final Curtain Call". Tickets are being offered for resale at a price of $35,000. I am so happy for him. We all know that he will have his ACT together. I just hope its on Video for us to have as a keepsake.. Make that money Michael... Live your life! Do your thing. We're not mad at you! Guess you know now that "Amazing Grace" isn't the only music that I like!

No comments: