Sunday, March 22, 2009

March 22nd a Mighty Good Day

Look... You should have been at our church today... Mount Olivet Baptist Church, Rochester, NY... First of all the order of service was changed big time... Few of the members were aware that there would be change except those involved in the service. I thought it would throw things a bit; but let me tell you, it didnt! Service flowed so well today it was amazing. Now dont get me wrong, Service has always flowed well... I dont want to brag, but do want to give God the glory, Mount Olivet is just a great church yall.. So, the service went well.. The Mega Choir sang today.. Didnt get the count but maybe 75 voices or so.... Lawd they were great! guess I should not toot this horn... but my Dad used to say something about "a poor wind that wont do something, or poor wagon that wont do something, or poor something that wont toot its own horn." You get my drift.... The message was from John 14:1 Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled, Believe in God believe Also in Me... Talked about "Dont Go There.." Lawd, Jesus was good to us in that message... I told yall a few Blogs back that I was cutting my time.... Didnt cut it today......I love MY Church and there is nothing that anyone can do about it! Really, they love me too and I know it..... That's what makes this thing so good... Even said in the sermon today, its not solely the sermon or songs or such that makes a good church, its the "Sweet Commuion of the Holy Spirit and the Love that flows from Heart to Heart and Breast to Breast.... that's makes Church worth attending.... Lord I thank you for this day! Awesome showing of yourself in the place.... Amen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DITTO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE YOU PASTOR

WLD II