Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Difference 30 Years Make

Take a look at the difference 30 years make with two brothers. James and me.... He was Michael back then.. I'm not sure when his name became James... We grew up calling him Michael and one day in our adult life he became James....I think it had something to do with his birth certificate...and I think at the time James sounded more growner than Michael....you know; but here we are in 1968 and 2000. I guess I would change my name if I knew a better one to fit me, but everytime I look at me.. I see Rickey.. Rickey in 1968, Rickey in 2000, and Rickey Now. The top picture was 41 years ago, the bottom picture is 9 years ago and is a thirty year gap between the two pictures. I guess you could say we're aging gracefully! lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man you guys look the same, well maybe your heads got a little bigger,LOL