Friday, March 13, 2009

Family Talking it Out

Today feels like an eventful work day. I have been talking to people all day long, The only difference is; these people are Uncles and Aunts. It seems to me that they are getting the point, still hurting but realizing who is in charge of the services and coming to grips with it and planning to attend the services on tomorrow and I think it will be without drama and folks will be fine. You know sometimes people just have to get their oppinions out, and then they are fine. They are talking it out! I think most of the siblings have voiced their thoughts to others; certainly to me, and the opportunity to encourage has presented itself. Thank God for being the Guide in our life that He is. He always makes things out alright. While we're not out of the woods; It feels so much better now. Moma is here and she is incredibly calm with the matter. Often times as my mother goes (the oldest sibling) so goes the others. I'm going to try to get you a picture of the ten siblings together. Right now I'm on my way to a memorial meal and then to preach at the Second Baptist Church along with Anthony Pettis.

No comments: