Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Health Management Update


I will let you be the judge of how I am doing with the weight thing. I had to pull back from the Table, hit the GYM, work out at home and say no to the wonderful freshly baked breads, cakes and cookies that the Saints were cooking for me.. Now I'm still eating well, just doing the vegetables, omelettes, (not too many though) watch the eggs, Oatmeal, Cheerios, salads, juices, and absolutely no bread.... Well hold up! I went to Red Lobster Saturday.. and you know you cant go in there without the Freshly Baked Buttery Garlic Bread.. Did about three of them. That was the first bread in like several weeks. I stay away from meats, both Beef and Pork and very little Chicken and Fish. I'm not on a diet at all.. I eat what I want to eat. I just know that there are consequences with the things that you eat! I too know that food is addictive.... If I am not careful I could relasp which means I enjoy the feeling of a crammed stomach; therefore I will eat and eat and eat! Believe it or not; when I'm happy, I do much better with my weight too. I am very happy with every facet of my life; wonderful God fearing Wife and Children, Wonderful Church, health is good, love my city, great family and friends, and bills are paid...

No comments: