Friday, May 8, 2009

Sanity is Returning

Well.... as you can see, I have not Blogged since like the last of April... It has been crazy. So many folks were in town, participating in the Installation service, attending the musical, luncheon, and either one or both of the services... It was a wonderful, exciting, yet most tiring time. Our people worked tirelessly preparing for the festivities. The Building was emaculate the Souvenir Booklet is still being sought over the country by so many folks... How humbling it was to have so many people come into Rochester for during a time of economic hardship. Thousands of dollars were spent to show love for the Union between Mount Olivet and me, and I am forever grateful for the people who came by Cars, Plane, and Train. I didn't know the trains were still going! Wow! Well, our last guests boarded a plane this morning and headed back to Arizona... Yall.... I will do my best.... to get you a book even if I have to get folks to send you their copy with a promise of return... maybe you can borrow one from someone who attended! Got a lot of Blogging to do, so I just wanted to let you know that I'm resting a bit, feeling My Sanity Return and should have new postings this weekend...In the meantime, enjoy some of the pictures from the Installation weekend and I will be talking to you alot this weekend!

No comments: