Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Update on Grand Moma Louise

Thank you Blog Friends for praying for my Grandmother; Moma Louise. It was one of those close calls again on Sunday. I've learned that she was taken late Saturday night to the hospital in Bolivar, Tennessee. (That's where my Mom was born and raised and where I spent many Summers as a lad and probably is the reason for the chicken-thing) My Grand Mother yet lives at the Farm House, (a newer version of what I knew years ago). She was home on Saturday evening with my Aunt who takes care of her and Moma Louise stopped responding! Auntee got her to the Bolivar General Hospital, (which is similar to the Andy Griffith - Mayberry Hospital) and they were never able to get Moma Louise to respond! Thus, they Airlifted her to the Jackson General Hospital Emergency to find that her heart had stopped, (that I never knew she had) had stopped. They were able to do something to the pace maker and it brought Moma Louise back, (We know that God did it) they say! Now Moma Louise is in Intensive Care, responding moderately, probably wonderfully for a 97 year old. Today, Tuesday, she is scheduled for surgery! I'm not sure what type of surgery, but I think it has something to do with the heart! Thanks for your prayers.

No comments: