Sunday, May 24, 2009

Update on Moma Louise

On Friday morning of this past week, Moma Louise was doing good; you might say! She was singing her songs, "Hallelujah Oh Lordy" all day long. Recognizing most of her company. Of course when she saw me she called me "JR" and you would have to know my brother "JR" to know that folks who are not even sick can mistake us... That was great for Moma Louise. She looked at Ricketa and said, "Everybody coming, Hallelujah, Oh Lordy." As far as I'm concerned she seemed to be as good as she was doing when I saw her in January. The Doctors have asked the family to come in and see her; those who want! They say that they have done all that they can do for Moma Louise, and now keeping her comfortable is key! Yesterday, her vital signs were as strong as they were five years ago! You have to know now that this is not the first time that the Doctors have called Moma Louise's family to her bedside neither is it the second or third. However, Moma Louise hasn't always been 97 years old, and I encourage the family to know that Time is Filled with Swift Transitions, even though Moma Louise is taking her own good time Transitioning and singing herself right into the arms of God. I dont know how long now. I'm not sure if the Doctors know or not; but we continue to pray for Moma Louise and thank all of our Bloggers for your prayers and support!

No comments: