Saturday, May 9, 2009

Best Omelettes Ever

I'm not even sure if my Blogging Friends know how well I cook! Well, while im slow to compliment myself and very modest, I'm also a great cook. If you have never had any of my cooking then you have yet a treat to anticipate. While my guest were here last week I treated them to my special Homecooked Omelette Breakfast. Oh gosh.... each consisted of 3 eggs, spinach, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, cheese, ham, sausage and bacon, with a side of wheat toast and a glass of Orange Juice. When you spend the night with me, you too will be treated to my Homecooked Omelette Breakfast! As you can see in above, Moma, Mimi, and Carlene were eating my Omelettes and posing for pictures like I was some Rachel Ray Chef of sort. I could not stop them from taking pictures and talking about how good the Omelettes were.... hmmm.... Now.... Check out the stove.... 2 Omelettes are going at the same time... Oh... You do know that Men who are cooks as I am are much better cooks than most women....and women hate to admit that Men are better cooks....Notice you dont see Yvonne in the kitchen... We dont do well in the kitchen at all... I like to talk when i'm cooking, tell you everything I'm doing, step by step and it drives her up a wall.... :-) I wonder why! Maybe I will do an Omelette this morning..... Oooops, I'm out of eggs!

No comments: