Thursday, May 14, 2009

New York New York

You dont go to New York City without going to Time Square for a hot minute.. It's crazy here. There are very few of the millions of cars on the road that dont have dents from the wild driving here. Hotels are outrageously priced but worth it to stay in the mix of things. Every one ought to experience New York City at least once. My sisters will return to Rochester soon so that we can all go to New York together... Now its the place to go to shop til you drop if you're able, and on this trip, I wasn't! But one of these days, "Thank You Jesus"..... the weather was similar to Rochester weather. Speaking of weather, its like already 100 degrees in Tucson.. While I miss so many of the wonderful people, I dont miss that heat! And for the folks who were taunting me durning Rochester's Snow Season.... Laugh now! Hahahahaha..... This has to be the most beautiful place in America right through this season!

No comments: