Monday, May 11, 2009

Reverend Marvin Wiley

Marvin Wiley and I date back to the middle 1990's when we met as Boy Preachers in Maywood, Illinois. Marvin is one of the Premier Preachers in the country and certainly listed among the most progressive Pastor's with one of the fastest growing churches in America. I was more than honored that while Frank E. Ray, pastor of New Salem Baptist Church, Memphis... was flying from Memphis to Chicago to start revival at Rock of Ages Baptist Church in Maywood, on May 3rd, Marvin was flying from Chicago to Rochester to be with Mount Olivet Baptist Church and me in my Installation Service. Everyone knows that something like that would only be done for a person that you really love! I appreciate Reverend Ray for taking care of business in Maywood for Pastor Wiley while he was here in Rochester taking care of business for me. Reverend Frank E. Ray is also the Pastor of my Mother and sister, Cookie. Ok.. She wants to be called JENNIFER. I just think that it's so important to have friends along the way and appreciate every kind effort rendered on your behalf! I really am grateful for the sacrifice Marvin Wiley made for me! The younger picture above is Marvin and me standing in front of the Chartered Bus that we took from Memphis to Maywood to preach for him years ago! Both Marvin Wiley and Frank E. Ray are seen weekly on the Word Network! Today, through many toils and snares, dangers seen and unseen, the Lord has continued to preserve us both! Look at God. Amen Holy Ghost!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would comment and say great theme, did you code it for yourself? Really looks excellent!