Saturday, May 16, 2009

Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School

Dr. Eugene Bay, President of Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School, the Faculty, Staff and the 2009 Graduating Class gathered at Mount Olivet on May 16th for Graduation Ceremonies! Several students received Doctorates of Ministry Degrees, Masters of Divinity, and Masters in Ministry. Great! I have joined the new students at Colgate in pursuit of the Doctorate of Ministry Degree and I'm currently preparing Five-Five page papers and One-Twenty-Five page paper for June first! Pray for the success of the 2009 class....and pray that the Lord will strenghten me in this endeavor as He did in the past! I'm not sure how much Blogging time I will continue to have, but trust me; I will do all that I can to stay in constant communication with you! Bye!

No comments: