Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lawn Mowing Fun Lessens

Today was my second time mowing the lawn.. Not nearly the fun it was the first time. This yard is too big. I started like late evening and worked til dark. Now that's not fun. I scratched my leg taking the bag off; wasted gas all over my hands.. What's wrong with these new gas cans? Its so hard to get the gas out without it spilling everywhere.. No its impossible. Im so glad I kept my receipt; its going back to the store and I want a much less fancier can. My neighbors had a birthday party or something and their guest kept stopping to talk to me. Yes, I like people, but I like trying to get the yard done before night and it didnt happen! Not sure if I will keep this job! Ok, Im out; going to rest, read a little bit and hit the sack! Bye!

No comments: