Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day Time Already

It seems like I just went to bed and its already time to get up. I have to get to the gym, get to my 9:00 meeting, with 4 subsequent meetings. I have a late lunch with a local pastor who also has a full day. This will be a pretty long day as well...Got some major people to talk to, the shakers and movers of Rochester.... I'm being introduced to them pretty quickly..
Way to go Barack Obama... Im really pleased with your selections..You know what you're doing obviously..I want my brothers and sisters to stay on board with you and not be angry because RayRay and Tisha are not being appointed.. lol Stop it folks! The man has to do what he has to do to make things work for him..
It's ashame that folks would kill a person trying to get in Walmart. What does Walmart have that's worth someone's life? How big of a sale can you get in Walmart? Why would folks trample over a person, kill him, to get into Walmart for 50% off of a $40 item.
Heard from Tucson this morning... things are going well with them. Tucson has elected its first lady to a Baptist church. Congratulations my sister. Do a good job.. Do what you are lead to do and not what you see everyone else doing. Every church is different from the other one, and the first thing that will hurt is trying to be like someone else..Be who God has called you to be!
No, this is not my former church!

No comments: