Sunday, December 7, 2008

You Cant Play In the Snow

I had the lesson of a lifetime today. First it snowed as we were on our way to church. I got to church and had to rush home to get some goods that I left and on my way back to church the weather had grown progressively worse in a very short time. Today is the first day that I have driven the car in the snow (rear wheel drive) and it makes a huge difference. The Expedition (4 wheel drive) has been no problem. As I was approaching the church I took a turn off Ford Street and thought the car would never stop spinning. Fortunately, no one was in harms way and car wasn't harmed. Lesson, you cant play in the snow! It was so cold cold cold today! What suprizes me most is the number of people who show up for church on these cold, snowy days! I'm totally not used to that, but so glad to be in Rochester with these wonderful folks! These people are great and on fire for the Lord and if they dont love Yvonne, Rishard and me, then they are doing a great job at fooling us!

No comments: