Sunday, December 21, 2008

Oversized Fruit Basket

As a point of reference and certainly as an expression of total appreciation and this is without any exxageration I must tell you that "Everyday this month, my family and I have received some 'love expression' from our Church." I know that's normal for this season, However, I just want you to know that Yvonne and I are overwhelmed by the outpouring of love from our Mount Olivet Baptist Church Family! We were literally blown away with this fruit basket. Is this the first fruit basket that we have ever received? Of course it isn't. Its actually the second fruit basket that we have received from Mount Olivet.... and each time the baskets weigh like 35 to 40 pounds.... Yvonne and I want everyone who knows us to know how much we appreciate the kindness rendered to us, and its extremely humbling, nothing is taken for granted, but acknowledge and appreciated to the highest... One of the Trustees of the Church said this week that Mount Olivet and I are a great fit..... You know; that's really the TRUTH... A GREAT FIT....I'm going to post a picture of the Altar pretty soon... Each time that I enter into the Church I make my way to the Altar and bow on my knees and whisper a word of Thanksgiving to the Lord for all that He is doing in the life of our church and for Yvonne and me...Apart from the extra pounds, this is a wonderful holiday season.....

No comments: