Saturday, December 13, 2008

Praying for Another Brother

Here we go having to pray for another Brother. Jesse Jackson Jr brought tears to my eyes as he and his wife Sandi did the interview this week on CNN... You will soon learn that I cry very easily about anything that makes another person cry. If you hurt, I will hurt with you... Even if you're wrong, nobody wants to hurt, and I empathise with you! You know that could be one of my weaknesses; I'll look into that! I hope too that he's not guilty of trying to cut a deal on a seat that obviously could have been his. From what I'm hearing and have heard from the powers that be, it was like a given that Jesse Jr would get President-Elect Barack Obama's former Senate seat. While it doesnt look good for him, he is still presummed innocent until proven guilty! I say to all of our people who have convicted him to hold up, let the investigation take its course and whatever your hopes are; hope that! I'm simply not sure what to think, I just know what I hope! I hope Jesse Jr hasn't messed up such a promising career that was and can still be ahead of him. I'm not to keen on the race card deal... We have got to come up with something better than that! It gets me that everytime we get in trouble, we use the race card. He has admitted meeting with the governor recently, fund raisers for the governor recently, presenting his resume to the governor recently, and expressing his desire for he Senate seat recently. Of course, If I was in politics in Illinois, and the US Senate seat was open and I thought I had a chance at it, my resume would be in the governor's hands as well and yours too. If that's the extent of it, then so be it. If not, perhaps through thorough investigation, the truth will be revealed, Jesse will be punished for illegal behavior or he will get his good name back as he is requesting, and I am hoping the latter, and then someone will be appointed or elected to the Senate seat, this case will close, and on to other scams... Inez Andrews of the famous Caravans sings a song that says, "If Trouble Dont Come today, It Will Be here Tomorrow" while that's not the most encouraging song title, its one of the truest!

No comments: