Friday, December 19, 2008

Blizzard In Rochester For Real

Now this is the my first real snow in Rochester or in my life period... I have laughed at the idea that people have snow plows, and companies to plow their driveways (as I do to but thought it was a silly investment). I only got the service because so many people were saying you will need it.. I'm like, just drive over the snow....Well as you can see below.. You cant just drive over the snow.. The Lincoln is stuck and Rickey Jr and my neighbors are helping me to dig the car out so we can get it back in the garage.. I only pulled it out to move it to another space and this is what happened.. I am going to owe some Rochester people apologies for saying to them that Rochester snow was "sissy snow." This is the real deal... But do know that my children and I have been out in it all day, having a blast.. Yvonne loves the snow, but prefers seeing it from home and not from the car or truck! The snow plows could not keep up with the falling snow today.

3 comments:

Pastor A. A. McGhee said...

Don't let the snow get the best of you my friend. Enjoy!!!

Pastor Rev. Ray E. Owens said...

While I can't say I know how you feel, let me say "I understand your experience". Oklahoma saw snow once or twice for the winter season, with "Lake effect" here in South Bend, we see it once or twice a week. Hang in there preacher,

Keep running,

Owens

Anonymous said...

Wowwwwww baby brother, I am not madddd at you. I see you are adjusting well. Wishing you the best.

Love you, your sis
PAT