Monday, January 5, 2009

The Tooth is Gone!

I have been sleeping most of the day since getting the tooth extracted. Though I had a rough holiday season with it; I have been sleep deprived for days due to the pain.. As you can see; sleeping is not my problem today! I'm good now! My amateur paparazzi follows me around the house as you can see! I'm tryin to keep the meds going on schedule because I hate pain.... Dr. Rodney Oconnor, 521 Beeham Rd off Chili Avenue, had that tooth out of my mouth so fast this morning it was unbelievable. One, he did what I asked him to do and didnt try to sell me a huge bill of services. I knew that the tooth needed extracting, I had had several opinions and was simply following up on other Dentist recommendations and looking for relief from a week long of excruciating pain. Dr Oconnor xrayed immediately and found there fingings to be true and was in accord with them. He commenced to deadening the tooth and was soon ready to extract. I told Dr. Oconnor that I didnt think my mouth was numb enough for the extracting; Numb it some more... LOL.. He said, "Let me check." In a few minutes or so the tooth was out, socket was packed, and I was out! I guess it was numb, while I felt the manuevering in my mouth, I did not and have not felt any pain! This Dentist is the wonderful. He is for sure my Rochester Dentist and I join the many folks in Rochester in recommending Dr. Rodney Oconnor to any person in need of dental work. He is an African American Dentist with a very clean, classy, and very professional suite and staff. He's very gentle, listens to the patient, make sure that you are comfortable, makes recommendations as needed, gets you in and gets you out! Too, he is an active member of the Memorial AME Zion Church!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow little brother, I was with you in your pain and seem like I could feel it too. I am so glad you are back to normal and feeling much better now. It doesn't seem like it kept you from pressing on, but I bet it's on-n-n-n-n-n now.
Wishing you the best because you deserve it. I LOVE YOU!

Your Sis
Pat