Monday, August 24, 2009

That's Who I Was


Time brings about Changes... But often the changes are not that bad! This is a throwback from 1982 as a Senior High School Student at South Side High School. This was the Mr OEA... Office Education Association where we typed, learned short hand, and basic business. Interestingly, the classes we had in school to help prepare us for real life cease to exist now! Well... Anyway these pictures capture the physical changes that have taken place with me over the last twenty-five years plus.... Im thankful to God for his preservation. Lord Keep me day by day is my prayer!
Really the difference is about sixty pounds and twenty-seven years... Before you laugh; post two of yours with a three decade gap and see if you have treated yourself well over the years!

1 comment:

Pastor A. A. McGhee said...

That look like one of my pictures!! LOL.