Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pain All Sorted Out

I dont know if I have told you or not, but for the last week or so I have suffered severely with my throat. It later turned into headaches and tonight it was my ears that were affecting me. I was in bed like all day Thursday and Friday....no good for anything! Got up Saturday (medicated myself heavily) in order to do a wedding, and by the time the wedding was over; the meds were no longer working. I did the same thing this morning before going to Church. And of course the Lord is good. Only God could have given me the strength to preach as I did today, get through the services, family care five luncheon, and make it home. Lord, I enjoyed Church today.....Oh its Sweeter everyday.... and the folks just love the WORD... By the time I got home all the meds were worn off and I was like..... This just isn't working. I went to bed early in hopes of sleeping it off and the pain woke me up... Throat burning like fire and now the ear is throbbing... about 10:30pm I went to the Urgent Care of the Walk-in Care for treatment... Not one soul was there to be treated.... I got treated quickly! Blood pressure 145 over 91 and temperature 98.6. Immediately the Dr detected that my problem was my ears... "Grossly Infected, Inflamed and Fire engine Red" is how she described it. Gave me some meds and a prescription and I'm back home. This is the second time we have needed the services of this place. Being new here, I dont know if this is a place where certain people go or not. Let me break it down... In Memphis we have like Classes of Hospitals... Upper Class etc...and then we have the Poor Folks Care. I dont know what this one is... Had no time to research it.. I do know that I have never been there to visit any of my members..... and that's what brings the whole matter into question. But, But, But.... we were satisfied with this place... I'm still in severe pain...It's gonna take the meds a minute to kick in I guess, but I feel better knowing that I went and what's wrong with me.....Now I have yet to find a good African American Male Doctor for my primary Doctor.... Physical time....

No comments: