Friday, August 14, 2009

Proof is in the Boat

For those of you who dont believe that I really went fishing and that I really caught some fish myself; here is the proof. LOL... Bishop Jerry McCollough and Melvin Cross and me were doing our thing in Honeyo Lake. This was a wonderful and very new thing for me! We will hit the water frequently according to my fishing partners. I'm looking forward to the next outing; especially on this boat. It's big enough to lay a queen size mattress on the deck and still enjoy all the seating space! I have been looking at my own rods and reels and even my own tackle box and cooler for the fish that are caught. The mess of fish that you see in a previous Blog are still in the freezer and will be there until I catch that much more about twice; then it's going to be a Fresh Fish Fry all of my own catchings! Ok, so my fish doesn't look all that big on the picture. You can always believe the picture....This one is so big it like took two of us to reel him in.... Must have been like a whale... why he doesn't look like it on this picture, I dont know. I don't! But it's a whale.... catch a dozen more and it will be a good meal.....for one person!

No comments: