Friday, August 28, 2009

Feeling Better Today

Blog Friends... You would not believe how sick I was Wednesday night and all day Thursday. I dont know what happened.. I went to bed Tuesday night with a slight sore throat; and about 1:00am I woke Yvonne and myself up shivering. Windows open, room had a nice temperature, but I was freezing, not just freezing but shivering like I have never done before. I turned the electric warmer on, wrapped up good and went back to sleep... Woke up feeling good enough to go to the office for the full day. Visited some Sick and Shut-in.. A great day.. Wednesday night, Throat, head, aching everywhere, and to top it off they kept running over CNN the number of cases of this New Flu; H1N1 Flu and talking about the number of people who will die from it within a year. I'm like OH Lord.... We got Revival Musical, Revival, Dorothy Norwood coming to the church, 99th Church Anniversary, State Convention in Memphis.... LOL You know a little sickness, especially for one who is seldom sick..... can make you think some weird things! But the Lord is faithful and just and kind and true to his WORD and his Child. I have to go into the office for awhile today... But I intend to be home and back in bed resting shortly thereafter. Folks, read Romans 1:24 - 32, That's the last sermon in the Chapter one series... If you got some titles for this or some points or help to make this one easier on ALL of US, let me know! OK now apart from praying, which we must all do; Sick or Well, the physical remedy for me was Ibuprophen. 1000mg. Here's the interesting part and maybe some preaching in this too.... When my head was out of whack, I could barely get up and down the stairs.. I was no good at all.... Once my headache was cured, the other pain and aches really didnt affect my body or my going up and down the stairs or in and out of the house. No fear until that pain hits the head.
Keep the head right,
Head of the Church,
Head of the Home,
Head of the Schools,
Head of the Government,
Head of the Security,
Head of whatever and everything else seems to flow.....
Lord, having been placed as the head of the Mount Olivet Baptist Church by the leading of Holy Spirit and by the people of the Church, please keep me day by day. Guide my thoughts and deeds, keep me upright, honest, true, loving, and walking circumspectly before the people and before you! Order my steps in your word, lead me guide me in your word, keep me anointed Father I pray, Order my steps in your word.

No comments: