Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Cant Find My Green Suit...

Now that all the clothes are unpacked, Where is my green suit? This was my Seminary Graduation gift and I wear it on planes for some reason. I flew here October 31st wearing this suit. I wore it to a meeting the next day at the church, returned to the hotel and remember hanging the suit in the closet and seeing it in the closet. My robe and all the suits that were hanging with that suit are with me now, where is my green suit? Wait, I wore the suit to a dinner in Buffalo also. So when did I last see the green suit? The shirt to the suit is hanging up at Mount Olivet. How have I lost a suit? I'll let you know if it appears. Before you ask, I have already checked every closet in the house, the trunk of the cars, all of the luggage, and my last hotel. Where is My Green Suit? PS. That's Moma and me at my Seminary Graduation celebration..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you probably left that "green suit" hanging in the closet at the hotel. I can see the Bellman now, collecting tips and taking luggage to rooms wearing your "green suit". Go back there and you might run into him.

As far as your TV, my 55 inch projection big screen did the same thing after eleven years of great service, so I just left it at the TV repair shop. Go ahead and bury your big screen and get another one. It will cost you a plasma TV to get it repaired. Take it from "Big Sis".