Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Connected Cable - Big Screen Broken

I never thought I would have withdrawals from cable TV. Tonight was the first time I had access to Cable TV since the night of the election. I have not seen my President Elect and his family since he gave his acceptance speech in Chicago. So tonight I got a chance to see my favorite TV shows again. "CNN, I Love Lucy, Andy Griffith, and Court TV." Still no President Elect yet! Now in everything theres always some problem or another. We own that original big screen. It was Circuit City's best 10 years ago; You know that big 61" Hitachi that's square and not rectangular, and is self standing, and not on some table or the wall as are the new big screens. It was "IT" in its day and has never given us a minutes trouble until now.
JoAnn (Mount Calvary Member) suggested selling everything and buying over when we got to Rochester for that same reason. Road trips are not good for furniture and appliances or me. The picture in the TV shows several pictures behind a black like veil. Repairman, if you are reading this, call us immediately, or somebody suggest a Rochester TV repair company. This 19" is sufficing for the moment!

No comments: