Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Inauguration Here We Come

Mr President Elect I am so happy for your family and you and for America and and to be in America. When did we ever envision this? Mercy! What a sense of pride and greater self-worth and respect for self and appreciation for "Our Country" we have as a result of your tenacity, your calmness, your ability to withstand pressure, stay focused, regroup when necessary, and push through! Though I will be in DC and have tickets to the Inauguration, I will probably watch the speech from the comforts of a recliner and by way of television. If Oprah had to stand in the rain to hear you in Chicago then I might be in the Tornado Hurricane section to hear you in DC. I love you my Brother and if you need me give me a call... You have the number... LOL

No comments: