Thursday, July 2, 2009

Update on Moma Louise

Moma Louise is back at her home in Bolivar, Tennessee where my family from all over the country will gather beginning today, Thursday, July 2nd through the middle of July! Moma Louise is responding well; sitting up in chairs, eating, talking, laughing, (some that is) she's not telling jokes and all but doing pleasingly well. She's 97 or 98 years old (that's disputed frequently) you know how that goes... I will not be joining the family for the 4th of July; actually I will wait until all are gone and then I will shoot into Memphis/Bolivar to see Moma Louise. You know how that "Everybody come at one time and leave at one time" deal can be... How well do I know? People would all come at one time to Tucson to visit us and leave at the same time.... That really didnt happen in Rochester... I almost had to show people the calendar.... My Lawd....LOL Besides, I'm not in a mood for traveling anywhere. Just got in from Detroit and Los Angeles; I dare not jump up on a plane to go anywhere but Mount Olivet; Yvonne's Hair Care and Nail Salon, 900 B Genessee Street, Rochester, NY (I will be Blogging about that next) and HOME. We have been invited to many houses and events for the 4th of July... Thanks to everyone of you! Yvonne and Rickey Jr and I will be home with a good BBQ dinner, sodas and the works... Not going out of the house; maybe the Deck... that's the extent of it... watch movies; eat, rest, might pack a little bit; (I'll Blog about that soon too) Thus; thank you for praying for Moma Louise; none of us knows about tomorrow, but we surely thank God for today! Amen Holy Spirit!

No comments: