Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mount Olivet's Golf Tournament

Rishard and I held up rather well at the Mount Olivet Baptist Church 14th Annual Golf Tournament to just have traveled 2500 miles across country and still being jetlagged. The weather was wonderful, the fellowship was second to none, the food was superb, the sodas and water were plentiful and free, the greens were emaculate, the foursome was awesome, the tournament was one to be remembered. Mount Olivet Baptist Church sponsored its fourteenth annual golf tournament at Victor Hills Golf Course in Victor, New York. John Hill and George Opira lead the event... It was an awesome experience. I know there is a picture of my foursome floating around somewhere. Cecil Lee, Rob Small, Rickey Harvey Jr, and I were a great group if I had to say so myself. Of course playing best ball, each of us at points had best ball; one of us having more "best balls" than Lee, Small, and Jr, but who's counting? Rishard was there with lil Mat Blue under the care of Mrs. Blue and fully wired.... I dont know what he was doing under the table while I was addressing the golfers and blessing the food... (Steak, Chicken Cordon Blue, Veggies, Fruit, Sodas) You would never have thought that Rishard was jetlagged until of course he got home.. as a matter of fact; you would have thought that Rickey Jr was jetlagged too... I'm not sure if either of them even remembers gettting home... He was sleep as fast as he got in the house. Well, it just seems that the entire time we have been in Rochester, all we have been doing is having fun. Speaking of fun, next weekend is Summer Bash, which is simply more fun! Oh, As you can see; the picture of the foursome was found, sent and posted.... I take back everything I said about having more best balls! LOL

No comments: