Thursday, June 18, 2009

Upper Marlboro, Maryland

I'm trying something new.. Never posted from my cell phone before.. We will see how this works. We are on the road to Upper Marlboro, Maryland to take Rishard to the Holifields; Papa and Mimi. He is so up in the air about going to Maryland and from there to Tucson. We are excited to see him this excited too.. Its actually exciting for all of us. This drive is ok... Its like six and one half hours. Each of us; Rickey Jr and Yvonne and myself will do like two hours... You know; I will ultimately do most of the driving because I just cant ride with people...lol They scare me terribly! See, I never know what the driver is thinking; when he/she is going up on the car in front. I dont know if their mind is still rational; if they have fallen asleep with their eyes open, or what.....So, I typically drive until I just cant....Six hours is not bad... A Red Bull and Sunflower Seeds and I'm good to go! We will hit the golf course tomorrow; and be on the road Saturday back to Rochester....Pray for traveling grace for us as we take this road.... Rishard will fly back to Tucson with his Papa and Mimi.... and spend quite an extensive summer with them. Of course; its no different from what it would be really, if we were still in Tucson. We will go out the latter part of July to vacation on the West Coast; check on the house, see our Tucson / Mount Calvary Family and bring Rishard home.....That will be fun.
Yvonne and I feel very often like we're two of the most blessed people in the world. We have our Rochester Family; that's church and community; South Carolina, Tennessee, and Arizona families... along with families that the Lord has given us all over the country...Wow...God is good! We love all of you in a very pure and perfect way!

No comments: