Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Busy Day Today.....

Yesterday was my first Day in the Doctor of Ministries Program at Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School. Classes are from 8:00am to 12:00noon and 1:30pm to 5:30pm Monday thru Friday of this week. This Class is Transformational Leadership taught by Dr. Christopher Evans with students from like Birmingham, Hampton, Buffalo, Shreveport and other parts of the country. Great class and wonderful opportunity it is to bounce ministerial opportunities and challenges back and forth with Professors and colleagues. I left class; went to my office to prepare to meet my Deaconate Ministry of which I generally stay only an hour or so, but as fait would have it, on the night of class, we had more business than the Whitehouse to handle. Bereavement Procedures, National Baptist, American Baptist, New Members In-Take Procedures, Family Care Team Matters, Worship Procedures, Communion, Bible Study Graduation Day, etc.... I was so tired when I got home at about 9:30pm. I read until about Midnight, hit the sack, I'm up.... I actually tried to figure out what I was going to wear to school today before I got up, so that I could use that time resting, and not standing in front of the closet making choices. Sometimes it seems better when I only had one suit... It's a time consuming thing to select sometimes.. See, I need something suitable for school and to wear to the "Faith In Action Banquet tonight where our Trustee Co-Chair and Director of Christian Education will be honored. Ok.... I decided on Gray... Is it GREY or GRAY? Anyways... you know what I'm talking about; that is if you even care... Probably not! I asked Yvonne, what do I wear today... she said, Anything! LOL.. The girl is a mess! Ok... See yall....Hey, I got something to tell you all really; really big.....dont have time to tell you now... I gotta get to the Drug Store to get some reading glasses..... I can't find my first pair, and the ones being made cost too much. Think they can just stay at the store and I will do the Drug Store Reading Glasses... Mother is having a fit about it... but oh well.. it works for now!

No comments: