Monday, June 29, 2009

Memorial AME Zion

I enjoyed the opportunity serving as guest speaker for Pastor Kenneth James fourth Annivesary at Memorial AME Zion Church; just up the street from Mount Olivet. Kenneth James is by far one of the greatest preachers in the Northeastern part of the country. This guy is known all over the country. Everywhere I go someone ask me about Kenneth James. He preaches for all of the Conferences all over the country. I really appreciate him for reaching out to me in my earlier days being here in Rochester. If I make no mistake he is the only Pastor; saving Rabbi Kotok who came to visit me and introduce himself to me upon my arrival. We all got together for Lent Services and James spanked all five of the participating pastors. His gifts, education, talent and experience shows greatly when he takes the pulpit. Many of our members were there to support him and Memorial in this celebration. Thanks for inviting us!

No comments: