Monday, June 29, 2009

Mount Olivet's Men's Day 09

Father's Day was also Men's Day at Mount Olivet. Wonderful Men's Chorus, Great Crowd and three of the laymen delivered the messages... I guess I'm still considering how the day was. It was quite different and different is bad; it's just different! The blue ties and black suits and white shirts were awesome. I was dissappointed that my Tie-folks could not get the ties for my men that they promised and sent a tie that was not satisfactory at all.. Fortunately; they will take them all back and send the requested tie as soon as they are able to fill the back-order. Ok for that! Each of the men gave a bit of testimony of their life and how the Lord had brought them through and up and out of some situations and even how He saved them. Of course; Father's Day doesn't get the same hoopla that Mother's Day gets.. Rightfully so! Mothers are Mothers.

No comments: