Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009

This hurts badly. We knew that Farrah was sick and some even asked God for His will to be done, and if that meant taking here away from her suffering and pain, then let the will of God be done. No one had a minute to even think about Michael leaving. It reminds me of the text where Jesus says "No one knows the day nor the hour when HE shall appear." Wow! Michael Jackson is gone. When you stop to think about Michael as we knew him; he didn't just leave yesterday; He died years ago. How did we let Michael do that to himself. Couldn't somebody get to him and deal with the emotional wreckage that he was dealing with? Couldn't we listen to his music "Scream" "Bad" "Leave Me Alone" "Man in the Mirror" and hundreds of others of his work and hear him screaming for help? This hurts so badly. Does it not feel like a very close family member has died? It doest to me! Californial is simply like a mortuary today. I'm ready to leave; back to New York... Well Michael.... Rest in Peace. Folks may not leave you alone, not with four million dollars of outstanding debts.. I suspect we have not heard the last of this; but this time, you can really rest in peace. Much love and appreciation for your craft and for how you unselfishly gave yourself to the world through
your music, dance and amazing appearances. I hope now that you will get your due benevolence. The world loves you and I hope you knew that before you took that last breath. To all my Blogging friends... Enjoy your life. Don't worry about stuff and pleasing people. At the end of the day, All is vanity. Vanity, Vanity... All is Vanity. Time is coming when the only thing really matters is that you KNOW Jesus Christ. Public opinion, silver and goal, riches, rubies, money, education, status, etc.. In the End... None of that matters. Get to know Jesus; become Satisfied with who he made you to be. Live your life in a way that God is pleased, thus you are happy and nothing else matter. Remember only what you do for Christ will be counted in the end! Good night Michael Joseph Jackson.....


1 comment:

Leroy said...

This may sound cold but Mike has to take responsibility for his actions. I understand that he had a dificult childhood, but we havd to rise above it. I was not beaten by my father because I did not have one. I had a mother that was both mentally ill along with several physical illnesses. I managed to rise above and I did not have people arround me giving encouragement. Many people tried to get Mike to stop the drugs but he did not listen. You cannot help those that don't want to be helped.