Saturday, February 28, 2009

You would not believe how well it has been for me with the exercise and commitment to stay away from meet and bread thus far. This morning I had oatmeal for breakfast at Unkle Moes; nothing more than oatmeal and coffee. Afterwards I did some work in the office, visited one of the elementary schools in the city for a walk through with the Principle to show me his school, teachers and students. I thought that was pretty cool; one that the Principle would want a Pastor's presence in his school. Did that "No Prayer in the School" law reach Rochester. In many places in America they dont want that Spiritual figure in the public school be it Preacher or prayer. Can you imagine that? Condoms and birth control pills in the school system, but not Prayer. Paul said this almost 2000yrs ago. 2 Thessalonians 2:1: Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2: That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3: Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Oh, that's not what Im talking about, I'm really mentioning here how well I ate today. After leaving the school; I return to Unkle Moes today for a bowl of lima beans and a bowl of collard greens. Believe it or not, they were not filled with meat. For dinner I had Outback's "Blooming Onion, Garden Salad, Creamy Onion soup, and a Baked Potato." You know that the Outback has a good "Bread" that they serve... They served it and I did not touch it! I refused to blow today the 40 minute treadmill workout. Let's see how this progresses. I think I'm really committed to shedding at least 10 pounds. Are you trying to take better care of yourself these days or no? You just cant eat all this food and keep yourself together. Come on now!

No comments: