Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back to Blogging 2010

Hello to all of my Blog Friends... I am so sorry for not being here as much as I was in the past. You just would not believe how consumed my time has become... Its like a "Wonderful Crazy" if there is such an animal. Yvonne and I talked last night as I fell into bed; as to how full both our schedules are as we have been with Mount Olivet Baptist Church, Rochester for such a short time! Yesterday I was in class (Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School) from 8:00am til 4:30pm. I may have gotten home about 5:00pm! Got some dinner, changed from heavy layered school clothes and big boots and heavy coats to you know..... one of those Church Black Suits, shirts, shoes and socks in time to get to a 5:00pm Wake in the Main Sanctuary, 5:30pm Ministers' Meeting, 6:00pm Diaconate Meeting, and quite a few side bars before the night ended for me at 8:30pm. I planned to Blog last night, but trust me...... by the time I left the office, went to Yvonne's Hair Care and Nail Salon to check on the progress of the plummers who were finishing up on a "Busted Pipe Job" I was just too tired when I got home! Thus, thank you for following me on my Blog and return frequently as I have returned to Blogging! I miss you just like you miss me! Aight... gotta get to a funeral at noon today, cemetary, back to class at 2:30pm, out at 4:30pm, library much of the night with classmates.... See yall!

No comments: