Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Service

Wow... A capacity house filled the Mount Olivet Baptist Church today to offer praises to the Lord on this beautiful Rochester Thanksgiving Day. What a beautiful Thanksgiving Day this has been. My family and I woke up to a hot breakfast prepared by the most beautiful and loving wife, Lady Yvonne. Rickey Jr, Rishard, Yvonne and myself sat down and Thanks was lead by Rishard and Rickey Jr. I am truly greatful for my family! Ricketa is in Memphis at my mother's and Rico is in Atlanta with Danielle's family! Church today included Pastors James Cherry, Jr. and Antioch Baptist Church, Richard Douglass and Zion Hill Baptist Church, Frederick Johnson and First Genesis Baptist Church. Moderator Ruben Golf, Reverends Duhart, Kittleberger, and a host of local Pastors and ministers attended the service. People brought non-perishables, gave old fashioned testimonies, and the Combined Choir blessed us tremendously! I was honored to serve as speaker for this event! Well thank God.... My family is taking a "last call" in the kitchen before the food is put away for the night! This is my second "Thanksgiving" in Rochester! Everyday is Sweeter than the Day Before!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!