Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Great Time in Memphis

It was wonderful being home with my siblings. The greatest gift that one could ever have is the gift of family. That can be through blood or through the Holy Spirit...both are wonderful and equally as fulfilling in life! Loving and being loved is the best thing in life! Life is short.... Love your family! Appreciate the people whom the Lord has linked to you! Laughter is good for the soul as medicine to the body! This was a time of being home (MEMPHIS) when everyone was well, out of the hospital, off of sick-beds and seemingly just blessed of the Lord. I tell you its great when everyone is well.... My Brother was doing better than I had seen or heard about him doing in a long time.. He was able to make a couple of the family gatherings. My Grandmother is holding on as well as any 98 year old ever will or could... In the first few pictures are my sisters, Patricia in the Brown, Betty in the White, (Rochester has met her) Linda in the Red, my cousin Donney in the white jacket, (Rochester has met him) my nephew Kenny in the Brown and Red sweather, my niece Kim standing with my great nieces Kendra and Kennedy along with Donny again. In a different type picture is my sister Cookie , (Rochester has met) and Reverend Gregory Stokes who came by Moma's house to visit me.

No comments: