Monday, September 13, 2010

Okaay! I Will... I Will.... I Will Blog!

I am back to the Blog! Regardless of Facebook and any other network; I will return to the blog each morning. You must know that its quite humbling when you ask me to blog and why I have not blogged. To know that you care enough about me to want to know what I'm thinking or what's going on in my life is amazing.
Now of course somewhere in my innermost; I know that a bit of it is nosy, however; all of us are, but only a few of us are willing to admit it! As you may know, I'm in the homestretch of a few things! One and most important at the time is the 100th Church Anniversary celebration of Mount Olivet Baptist Church. This has been an awsome year. Never imagined it being so demanding of our time, energy, efforts and money as it has been. I should have known it because this is my 3rd 100th Church Anniversary Celebration within my career. All of them are entirely the same. I remember coming out of my last 100th year Celebration with Mount Calvary and not wishing that tedious year long journey upon any of my friends..... Well, I must not be friends with myself! I walked right into a brand new ministry embarking upon its 100th year! What does that mean? It means that there has not been breathing room since landing in Rochester. Thus; so many wonderful things have happened within this year. You probably know about ALL of the events! Stay tuned each day now to the Blog! These are also the final days of my Doctoral Work at Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School. Pray for me as this Thesis is being prepared.

No comments: