Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

What a nice Mother's Day Service at Mount Olivet Baptist Church today....Actually a sweet day today and the spirit of the Lord was in the place.... Our Organist Mr. Lewis Banks was moved in the spirit and blessed us with his testimony.... Powerful piece in the service today. "Not a normal brother" but one whom the Lord has anointed. Nice... Todays Message; 2 Timothy 1:5, "The Legacy of Faith" of Eunice and Lois... they both had Sincere Faith, Stable Faith, and Stirring Faith.... Lord knows I enjoyed delivering that message to the people of God today! hmmmm hmmmm He's a Good God.... Happy Mother's Day to each of the lovely Mother's in Blog land! I must be the most blessed Men in the world to have so many beautiful mothers in my life. I wont post my Rochester Mothers for fear of missing one. Im blessed, Im blessed! Thank God for Moma and the wonderful Mothers of my life!

No comments: