Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's been a while Yall....

Hello to all of my faithful Blog supporters.... I miss you as you have missed me. So much has transpired but I promise to return to the Blog so that we can continue to be in touch. Well, you know that I have finished my first year in Post Graduate School at Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School. That's some of the reason you haven't seen me here. Reading, Reading, Reading! Papers, Papers, Papers! And its been good. Can't begin to tell you how the reading is blessing me and I'm hoping that it's blessing those who hear me each week as well. In short, my church is wonderful, family is wonderful and my life is wonderful. You may know by now that my Grandmother passed a couple of weeks ago and we all gathered in Tennessee to celebrate her wonderful life and memories. I have so many pictures with stories that I will post soon which tells you so much about who I really am and shows you kind of where I come from. Be Blessed and tune in to the Blog for more of Rickey Bernard Harvey's Blog.. Oh by the way... Facebook has taken some of my writing time as well. See the link to your right and join the folks who communicate with me daily on Facebook!

No comments: