Sunday, September 20, 2009

October "Baltimore Trip"

Plan to travel with me to Maryland, October 10th thru 12th. Silver Springs, Maryland with the People's Community Baptist Church and Dr. Haywood Robinson III, on Saturday evening and Israel Baptist Church and Dr. Harley Wilson on Sunday morning. Call the Church office for Bus and Lodging information... Lodging arrangements must be made by Tuesday, September 22nd in order to secure the discounted rate. We will have a great time.... Look forward to traveling with you! Among the cities that I have traveled to for ministry, Baltimore remains one of my favorite places... Folks there have always been warm and very welcoming and the hospitality is second to none and the Crabcakes and Crab there are the best I have ever had! hmmmm I can taste them now!

1 comment:

D.N.C. said...

Thanks for blessing us at the Israel Baptist Church! We enjoyed you!